The Marketplace, welcomes artisans and shops big and small whose products are relevant to our clientele. You can be a huge, booming business, or a small, one person shop – we accept applications for the Marketplace from anyone!
Please note that not all requests can be met. Requests are not treated on a first-come, first-serve basis - each business is evaluated individually to determine which vendors will provide the best experience for our attendees.
- Vendor must go to registration to pick up vendor pass
- Vendors will be allowed to start setting up two hours are to be treated as Weekend Memberships.
- The Marketplace is not open call, and interested parties must go through an online application process. Vendors are not accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. All vendors, unless specially requested, are to go through our application process. Vendors who are not accepted will be placed on a waitlist, and will be moved from the waitlist to an approved vendor as spots are made available.
- Vendor registrations and their associated spaces are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- No further provisions or items will be provided outside of the contract given.
- Vendors are allowed to bring in their own materials and setup equipment outside of what is provided by "In The Church".
- Vendors are only allowed to haul large packages and/or merchandise in and out of the Marketplace area at the designated in and out times given.